Friday, April 27, 2012

Q&A Response

Q&A

Response To Darcy H.Darlsworth


Dear Erin and Annabelle,
In response to your blog that I have just read; http://www.ahealthyearth.blogspot.com/ I enjoyed it very much! I am writing this from my neice's account, who also enjoyed your blog very much. It taught me a lot about the environment, global warming and sustainability. I have always been aware of the environment and am always on the lookout for new ways to help and am now more aware of climate change and I now know ways to slow/prevent it, thanks to you. Your blog was very helpful, interesting and informative. I hope other people read it and follow your tips on becoming more eco-friendly. I am glad that someone is aware of the problems occurring, because I don’t think that the government is doing enough about it! How can people in Australia sleep at night, knowing that as a country we produce 399,219 metric tonnes of carbon each year?!
Yours sincerely,
Darcy H. Darlsworth

xxx

Thank you for that comment Darcy!
It's in our best interest to help people make a difference on Global Warming.
If you have any questions feel free to comment here

1 comment:

  1. You are very welcome. We need to make a difference to this Earth, before it's too late!

    ReplyDelete